See where the "he said-he said" Roger Clemens/Brian McNamee hearings before a congressional committee are "breaking news."
Seriously...do the members of the UNITED STATES CONGRESS not have anything better to do than see if a baseball player cheated?
Evidently not...so since our taxpayer-funded leaders have so much time on their hands, I have list of other things on which the UNITED STATES CONGRESS should hold hearings:
- What happens to all the missing socks in the dryer?
- What "sport" does the swimsuit issue of "Sports Illustrated" really illustrate?
- Britney Spear's ability to be a mother.
- Who would win a cage match between Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster?
- What is really happening on "Lost?"
- The constitutionality of "Tastes Great" vs. "Less Filling"
What other important things would you like the UNITED STATES CONGRESS to be holding hearings on?