Took Kenzo and Mabel (along with Mabel's friend LaLa and her Dad) to the TOTALLY AWESOME Ali and AJ concert tonight at the Ryman. This was the first real concert for all girls. Just a few observations...
- Nashville Rocks! Ali and AJ had to say this at least 15 times in their 45 minute set. I was unsure whether we actually rocked, so I was glad to have that confirmed...again...and again...and again...
- One of the opening acts, "B5," sang "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" I would bet big money that this was the first time that song was performed at the Ryman.
- 2500 young girls can make a lot of noise when they all squeal at the same time.
- It is no longer in vogue to wave a lighter in the air at a concert. You simply hold your cell phone up in the air for the same effect.
- The guy who sells "glow lights" at an Ali and AJ concert doesn't have to work very hard to sell lots of glow lights.
- Nashville ROCKS!!!!!